New and improved features, combined with tried-and-true designs:
Each weekday now features more space for planning than ever before, and weekends are now condensed- per your feedback! As always, the weekly layout is pre-dated and includes an at-a-glance calendar for the current and next month.
Define your goals at the beginning of the year, then stay on track with Monthly Goal Planning worksheets. All section titles can be customized in Adobe Reader. Motivational Quotes Pages provide inspiration in the month ahead, and act as spacer pages to keep the two-page layout in order.
A spacious two-page monthly calendar comes pre-dated and pre-filled with major & U.S. holidays. Track your monthly tasks with the to-do list section. Add your own custom text before printing by using the method outlined in our video tutorial!
T H E E V E R Y D A Y P L A N N E R ™ Printable 2016-17 Edition
- 8.5 x 11″ 2016-17 220+ page PDF
- Getting Started Guide with printing instructions
- Email Series with my favorite tips for using the planner
- Access to video tutorials that share some fun extra features of the planner- like adding custom text!
- Signature Cover Page
- Pre-dated two page monthly spreads from September 2016 to December 2017
- Inspirational Quote Divider Pages
- Pre-dated two page weekly calendar from September 2016 until December 31, 2017
- 2017 Yearly Planning Pages
- List of major holidays for 2016 & 2017
- Yearly & Monthly Goal Planning Worksheets
- Personal Information Page
- Special Occasions tracking page
- Notes Page
- Project Planning Worksheet
This is a digital product, therefore no physical items will be shipped. If you pre-ordered, a downloadable link to the planner will be emailed to you on May 1, 2016. If you order after May 1, the planner is an instant download and the link will be emailed to you directly after your purchase.
Please note that we do not offer printing services or customizations at this time.