- 8.5 x 11″ 2019-20 200+ page PDF
- 5.5 x 8.5″ 2019-20 200+ page PDF (you get both sizes in one purchase!)
- Getting Started Guide with printing instructions
- Email Series with my favorite tips for using the planner
- Access to video tutorials that share some fun extra features of the planner- like adding custom text!
- Signature Cover Page with watercolor hydrangeas painted by Nina
- Pre-dated two page monthly spreads from December 2019 to December 2020
- Monthly Goal Assessment
- Pre-dated two-page weekly calendar from December 2019 until December 31, 2020
- 2020 Yearly Planning Page
- List of major holidays for 2019 & 2020
- Yearly & Monthly Goal Planning Worksheets
- Personal Information Page
- Special Occasions tracking page
- Notes Page
This is a digital product, no physical items will be shipped. The planner is an instant download and the link will be emailed to you directly after your purchase.
Please note that we do not offer printing services or customizations at this time.
Important Download Info
⚠️ THIS FILE CAN ONLY BE ACCESSED ON A DESKTOP COMPUTER. IT WILL NOT WORK ON A TABLET OR SMARTPHONE. ⚠️
After your purchase, you’ll be emailed a receipt with your ORDER DOWNLOAD. Additionally, you’ll be able to access the download from your ACCOUNT PAGE once your payment is processed.
Please check your DOWNLOADS folder on your computer for the file. It’s a ZIP file, which means that the file has been compressed due to the large file size.
To Unzip on a Mac Computer:
- Double click the Zipped file. It will automatically Unzip.
To Unzip on a Windows Computer:
- Locate the zipped folder that you want to unzip (extract) files or folders from.
- Do one of the following:
- To unzip a single file or folder, open the zipped folder, then drag the file or folder from the zipped folder to a new location.
- To unzip all the contents of the zipped folder, press and hold (or right-click) the folder, select Extract All, and then follow the instructions.
- You may need a file unzipping program (such as WinZip) if you have an older computer.
Once you’ve Unzipped your file, you will find your next instructions in the READ ME FIRST PDF.